What is Remote DIY Design?
This solution is perfect for the DIY’er who needs a designer to come up with the plan. We will deliver a roadmap to get your space looking like a luxury design without the luxury design price and all from the comfort of your home. We design. You will be responsible for the execution of the design. Purchasing, installation, project management, and styling it on your own.
DIY Design is a different approach to design. This is targeted to someone who wants to full ownership of tackling the project themselves, but the specifics about what kind of furniture, lighting, finishes and an overall cohesive look are something they need from a professional eye.
This package is right for you if:
· You prefer to have a designer help you with your project remotely.
· You don’t live in the West Michigan area but want the skilled help from a Delight In Designs Designer.
· You want to make sure you buy the right furniture size and style for your space.
· You are able to shop your furnishings but need help from someone with a design eye.
· You want to the rewards for tackling a design project but need a professional in your back pocket to lean on.
· You have been spending time working on a space and have hit a wall because you are just not coming up with a cohesive look.
· Your design skills are lacking but you want your friends and family to think you know what you’re doing. LOL.
*Price listed is per space. Bundle pricing is available for multiple rooms.
*Smaller spaces will be evaluated on a case-by-case bases.
Your Remote DIY Design plan will include:
· DIY Design Roadmap with Mood Board
· Custom Color Selection
· Furniture Selection
· Lighting and Accessory Concept
· How To - With Designer Notes
· Shop it yourself list* OR for an added fee, we'll shop it, order it, deliver it, from our for the trade only vendors!
* We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we'd like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc. If you'd like to take a little more off your plate, we would be happy to make the purchases for you for an additional fee.
*Prices are per space.
The Remote DIY Design Process:
We will first have a discovery call with you so we can collect some information about you and your project. We will have you take measurements and send photos of the room you wish to work on. We will then have a call between you and your designer to discuss the goals and specifics of the project.
After your designer has all the information; they will get to work on your project. He or she will work to create a custom plan that will give you everything you need to redesign your space. This will typically take about a week to complete.
When your designer is finished with your plan, they will send you your completed design and shopping list of furnishings we recommend for your project with an option to. You will then have a follow up call with our designer to ask any additional questions about your design.